What is Time Management
You must change your perspective about time before you can manage your time. Time is our most valuable commodity.
- Time does not wait for anybody; therefore don’t waste time waiting for someone else.
- Time wasted is not time that you can get back, therefore be selective with who you spend time with daily.
- Allot your time in 15 minute blocks for every hour.
The ability of make decisions is necessary:
- Decide to eliminate the bad habits that waste your time.
- You don’t procrastination when you are decisive.
- You make a decision to move forward without delay.
- Focus on one company until someone can be paid to run the operation
- Delegate tasks
- Say: No when it is not necessary
The ability to be self-disciplined:
- Reject distractions